Friday, March 26, 2010
And he rolls
So yesterday Colin, Conor and I were playing. Well actually I was watching Conor try and try and try to roll over. Colin decided and that time he was bored and he would strip down and give the potty a shot. Out of the corner of my eye I see my 2 year old messing around in the bathroom naked with TP. I immediately put down the camera to tend to my naked child. He decided he wanted to go potty. I put him up on the toilet and to my surprise he peed, yep he actually peed not once but three times. We were clapping and celebrating while Conor was yelling and crying in the room probably because we left him out. WE finished our celebrating and went to check on the baby and low and behold he was on his tummy, I had left him on his back the little stinker rolled while I was celebrating his brothers peeing adventure. Now I know this may seem like no big deal but this could lead to no diapers......and no more leaving the baby unattended on surfaces he could roll off of. :( Conor has gone on to show off his rolling skills and yes I did catch it on camera (on the shutterfly page), and no there have been no further potty attempts at this time, but there is always tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment